Fischer Park is open.
Please be aware due to COVID-19 some park amenities have been closed until further notice.
Fischer Park, the largest park in the New Braunfels park system, offers a variety of amenities for discovery and exploration. Stroll or run around the park on over two miles of greenway trails, where fresh air, sunshine and nature are abundant. Relax at the two fishing ponds, splash at the sprayground, enjoy the playgrounds, visit the Nature Education Center or take in the dramatic views of New Braunfels from the 62-acre hill top park.
Fischer Park Address:
1935 Hilltop Summit Road
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Click here for directions.
Fischer Park Nature Education Center Phone Number: 830-221-4378
Fischer Park offers a wide variety of amenities including:
Note: Sprayground closed until further notice.
Splish, splash and spray at the sprayground at Fischer Park. The sprayground features a variety of interactive water toys that spray, spout, mist and pour, providing fun for children of all ages. Water from the sprayground is captured in the fishing ponds and reused for park irrigation.
The Fischer Park sprayground is open daily 9 a.m. - 9 p.m, from the Friday before Spring Break through October 31st, weather permitting.
Sprayground Rules & Regulations
- The sprayground operates daily from 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. from the Friday before Spring Break through November 1st.
- No pets allowed. Exception: service animals
- No food or drink allowed in sprayground area.
- Use of tobacco products is prohibited on or within 50 feet of any playgrounds.
- Swim diapers are recommended.
- Changing diapers within 6 feet of the water feature is prohibited.
- Use of water feature if ill with a contagious disease is prohibited.
- Do not drink water from the water feature.
Note: Kayak Rentals closed until further notice.
Spring Break - October
Saturday 10am-5pm, Sunday 12-5pm
All are sit on top kayaks, paddles and life vests are included with rental
$5/30 min single rider
$9/hr single rider
$10/30 min tandem (2 riders)
$18/hr tandem (2 riders)