Fischer Park Rules
Park Rules & Regulations
- The possession or use of personal grills is prohibited in all City parks. Only permanently installed park grills may be used.
- Park curfew is 12 midnight to 6:00 am.
- Park Rangers will collect a $25 user fee for individual picnic tables (non-residents only) from Easter weekend –October 31st.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times and are not allowed in the ponds at Fischer Park. Pet leashes can only be extended to a maximum of six feet in length.
- Glass containers are prohibited.
- Reservations are required for pavilions.
- Loud music, excessive noise and disturbing conduct is not allowed.
- Only free-standing canopies without bottoms are permitted for use.
- It is prohibited to stake anything into the ground.
- Skateboarding, in-line skating, or roller skating is permitted on sidewalks only. Walkers have the right-of-way on multi-purpose trails.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages is not allowed in parking lots or within 25 feet of park roadways.
- Use of tobacco products is prohibited on or within 50 feet of any outdoor city-owned youth athletic fields, skate park, playgrounds or playground equipment.
- Metal detectors are not allowed in City parks.
Sprayground Rules & Regulations
- The sprayground operates daily from 9 a.m. - 9 p.m. from the Friday before Spring Break through November 1st.
- No pets allowed. Exception: service animals
- No food or drink allowed in sprayground area.
- Use of tobacco products is prohibited on or within 50 feet of any playgrounds.
- Swim diapers are recommended.
- Changing diapers within 6 feet of the water feature is prohibited.
- Use of water feature if ill with a contagious disease is prohibited.
- Do not drink water from the water feature.